Our tightknit team manages the entire process of production from casting and talent management to crew coordination, location scouting, travel, catering and shoot coordination. We have a "all hands on deck" approach to production that ensures every element of the shoot is considered and delivered.
For us the key to a great shoot is an amazing team, good communication and impeccable organisation. We understand that every brief requires a tailored approach and we work closely with our clients to ensure a seamless, quality driven production, delivered on time and on budget.
We offer a full range of photography and video production services including:
- Animal wrangling
- Artist and crew recommendations & coordination
- Call sheets and scheduling
- Casting and talent scouting
- Council permitting
- Customs and carnets
- Studio bookings
- Location coordination and management
- Location scouting
- Location vehicles
- On set management
- Photo and video equipment rentals
- Prop cars, boats, planes
- Quoting and budget control
- Set build coordination
- Talent management & coordination
- Traffic control
- Travel and accommodation
The Kitchen Creative Management is committed to being an environmentally responsible company. We actively look to reduce, reuse and recycle and we are committed to promoting our environmental policies and ethos.
We aim to:
- Cease the use of disposable plastic waters bottles and coffee cups on set.
- Divert waste from landfill by offering leftover food and props to local charities.
- Reduce the amount of landfill we produce by providing washable and reusable crockery and cutlery on set.
- Be a paperless office and use electronic copies of documents to reduce the amount of paper and ink we use.
- Actively reduce waste through our recycling management program.
- Use energy efficient equipment and recycled or biodegradable products wherever possible.