We have an “all hands on deck” approach to production that ensures every shoot is delivered to the highest standard. Our tight-knit team can manage the entire process from budgeting and casting to location scouting, talent management, crew bookings and logistics. No job is too big or too small and we can tailor our services to suit the degree of production help you need.
Our full range of production services are available to local and international clients and photographers so if you have a production related brief and would like to chat, feel free to reach out. We would love to help!
To make your experience seamless, our production services include:
- ARTIST AND CREW COORDINATION
- CALL SHEETS AND SCHEDULING
- CASTING AND TALENT SCOUTING
- COUNCIL PERMITTING
- CUSTOMS AND CARNETS
- EQUIPMENT RENTALS
- LOCATION MANAGEMENT
- LOCATION SCOUTING
- LOCATION VEHICLES
- ON SET MANAGEMENT
- PROP CARS, BOATS, PLANES
- SET BUILD COORDINATION
- STUDIO BOOKINGS
- TALENT MANAGEMENT
- TRAFFIC CONTROL
- TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION
The Kitchen is a committed environmentally responsible organisation. We actively look to reduce, reuse and recycle and we committed to promoting our environmental policies and ethos. We aim to:
- Cease ** the use of disposable plastic waters bottles and coffee cups on set.
- Reduce the amount of landfill we produce by providing washable and reusable crockery and cutlery on set.
- Be a paperless office and use electronic copies of all production documents, call sheets, briefs and treatments.
- Actively reduce waste through our recycling management program.
- Use energy efficient equipment and recycled or biodegradable products.
- Divert waste from landfill by offering leftover props, sets and wardrobe to local charities.
** Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are currently unable to uphold some of our environmental policies on a comprehensive basis. We are applying the recommendations of the Chief Heath Office and are currently using single use water bottles and coffee cups to ensure the health and safety of everyone on set.
The Kitchen is a COVID safe business. We are offering our clients live streaming packages to limit the number of people on set. This enables clients to review shoots remotely as they happen. We also offer a similar package on-set with multiple screens and a continuous feed to ensure people are able to maintain a safe physical distance. Contact us for more details on our COVID policy and procedures.
- BT FINANCIAL
- COMMONWEALTH BANK